Thursday, June 18, 2009

The most beautifull woman in the world!


This picture it´s very pretty, and it´s very important for me, it was taken for my mother
in my grandparent´s house, the day I don´t remember...

I like so much this picture because I stay with a beautifull woman, my grand Mother.
She was care me when I was a baby, when my parents were going to work.

My grandmother is the best person that I know, she still pamper to me.
she cooking very well, I love everything that prepares, I think that everything is so tasty, because she everything made with love.

nothing is better than go when my grand mother after a stressful´s day as the days of the last weeks.


Reggards


Bye...

1 comment:

  1. Boricua nice pic!!!
    My grand-mother care me too, when I was a little girl.
    The best of the world was to visit hers.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete